20 July 2019

Funny incident

I forgot to mention a funny thing that happened last night. 
When you get into the lifts in this hotel, you have to insert your card slowly, before you get a green light then enter your floor #.  No green light and your floor is not registered. 

Nicole & I took the elevator from our 16thfloor to the 24th, to the bar lounge. There was a French woman in the lift, who was a bit frustrated because, she couldn’t get her floor to register, I said that she needed to put her card in and then press her floor.  She just kep hitting the floor button.

We got out on the 24th, other people got in. 

Because the sun was so bright, we decided to go back down to our floor to get sunglasses. Guess who was still in the elevator pushing her floor number.  
We got out on the 16thand she swore at us and we burst into laughter,after the doors had closed.  Went and got our sunnies and back to the lifts. 

Guess who was still in the elevator. 

She started carrying on again, so we said that we would not stay in the lift, that she needed to insert her card, which she did and got a red light and her floor would not register. I told her that she needed to get a green light before entering her floor number. She inserted her card again, slower and got a green light, entered her floor number and we stept out, so she could go to her floor.  
Thankfully when the same elevator came again to take us up to the lounge, she wasn’t in it.  I don’t know how I would have re-acted if she had still been in there.

No comments:

Day 26 - Tour day 15 – Sunday 28 July 2019 - From Moscow to Canberra

Sunrise:         4:26am (I added the actual flight times after I wrote my notes.) I don’t know what time I woke up this morning the f...